- To develop the channels and mechanisms for regular communication.
- To ensure OWHC is seen as - relevant - modern and vibrant – technological, fast- paced, and tactical.
- To ensure the website is updated and secure.
- To coordinate and promote OWHC events.
- To update members and partners regularly of OWHC progress
- To ensure the OWHC is in compliance with the Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act (ONCA) in terms of its governance.
Education & Networking
- Increase the relevance of the OWHC to stakeholders
- Increase traffic to the OWHC webpage
- Empower OWHC stakeholders with the tools to develop healthy workplaces.
- Make sure OWHC is seen as a thought leader
- To ensure the infrastructure of the OWHC supports the mission statement, in the most efficient way possible.
- To find and recruit partners, and increase partnership opportunities
- To increase and retain members
- To produce steady financial support brought about by diversified funding sources, and private sector sponsorship that allows regular communication and branding.
Interested in joining one of these Standing Committees?
If so, contact the OWHC Secretariat for more information at email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org;Roslyn.email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org
|OWHC is supported by||and|