OWHC Board of Directors
The OWHC Board of Directors positions were determined by elections and confirmed at the Annual General Meeting in October 2017. The Board of Directors will provide leadership and direction for the Ontario Workplace Health Coalition.
To see a brief biography of each board member please click on his or her name.
- Allan Smofsky, Smofsky Strategic Planning
- Danielle Steward, Workplace Safety and Prevention Services
- Gerry Culina, Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Lindsay Bell, Manulife
- Michael Glatz, Transcontinental Printing
- Monica Szabo, Public Services Health and Safety Association
- Nathan Kolar, Solset Solutions
- Rachel Moon-Kelly, HKPR District Health Unit
- Sarika Gundu, Deloitte Canada
- Terri Szymanski, Ontario Public Service Employees Union
- Tracey Poulin Dun, Occupational Health and Safety
The Board of Directors will:
- Establish goals and objectives and a financial plan.
- Meet regularly to monitor and review financial progress and to evaluate progress in terms of goals and objectives.
- Review the financial statements regularly.
- Ensure that activities remain consistent with the operating budget and the strategic direction.
- Work with the appointed independent auditors to review year-end statements and evaluate internal control systems.
- Update the membership of work completed in meetings.
- Support and lead the activities of Standing Committees.
- Create Task Forces to undertake specific tasks.
- Oversee the allocation of all operating funds as required.
- Approve the terms of reference for Standing Committees/Task Forces.
- Establish an annual work plan in consultation with the membership and provide leadership to action items arising from the plan.
|OWHC is supported by||and|