Perspectives on Workplace Health: Preparing for the Workplace of Tomorrow
Join the Ontario Workplace Health Coalition (OWHC) from 9 am -1230 pm at the Centre of Innovation in Mississauga on May 17th for the annual Joan Burton Day of Learning. In keeping with Joan's memory as a trailblazer for a comprehensive approach to workplace health, we are planning an action-packed, interactive session to explore differing perspectives and approaches to workplace health. Building on the OWHC workplace health model with a discussion panel and participant group work, we will share ideas and learn from our own journeys towards our healthier workplaces of tomorrow. Hear from labour and organizational leaders, system partners, students and other workplace health stakeholders as we find common ground together to advance a more comprehensive approach to workplace health. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. By the end of this symposium, you will:
- Learn more about how various stakeholder perspectives influence the perception of a healthy workplace
- Learn more about strategies that can help bring diverse perspectives together
- Share, build, and consider how to apply practical ideas and strategies for comprehensive approach to workplace health
- For more information and ticket details: www.eventbrite.ca/e/annual-joan-burton-day-of-learning-perspectives-on-workplace-health-registration-33400268101
- Save The Date - Tuesday September 26, 8:30 am. Ontario Workplace Health Coalition WEBINAR.
- Save The Date - Thursday November 2, Ontario Workplace Health Coalition Annual General Meeting & Networking Event.
|OWHC is supported by||and|