Join the OWHC
Membership has many benefits.
Become a Member of the Ontario Workplace Health Coalition
As well as your commitment and enthusiasm, the OWHC needs your financial support! Your membership fee is essential in helping to support the cause of creating healthier workplaces in Ontario.
Membership in the Ontario Workplace Health Coalition is open to any workplace health stakeholder, including representatives from the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. There are several levels of membership, with organizational, individual, and student rates available. Voting is individually based, with one vote per individual In order to become a member, a registration form needs to be completed and an annual fee paid, at the beginning of each fiscal year, running from August 1 - July 31.
Membership Rates are as follows:
- Organizational Membership
Covers up to five (5) people from one organization and gives each person voting privileges: $125.00 per year
- Individual Membership
Applies to one person and gives him or her voting privileges: $60.00 per year
- Student Membership
Applies to one student, does not include voting privileges (Students pay member rates to attend any OWHC events): Complimentary
- Note: If there are special financial circumstances that prevent you from joining the Coalition, please let us know (email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org;Roslyn.email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org)
How to Become a Member:
To join the OWHC please
- Complete the registration form, print the "Notice to Reader Consent" form and sign it
- Send with payment by cheque or money order payable to the "Ontario Workplace Health Coalition" to
135 Hunter Street East
Hamilton, ON L8N 1M5
We are currently working on making electronic payment possible.
Benefits for Member Include:
- Receiving membership rates to OWHC events
- Increasing your organization's profile as a leader in the development of healthy workplaces
- Receiving regular newsletter updates;
- Providing opportunities for partnership among members; and
- Becoming part of a movement to advance comprehensive workplace health in Ontario.
Join a Standing Committee
If you have an interest in volunteering to contribute to one of the four Standing Committees (Communications, Governance, Education & Networking, Membership, and Sustainability) please contact the OWHC Secretariat at email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org;Roslyn.email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org.
|OWHC is supported by||and|